Terms & Conditions
Upon coming to a business agreement with Local Rank Up, the following Terms & Conditions apply to both parties of the agreement:
I. Internet Local Listings Services
• Local Rank Up is not affiliated with Google, Yahoo!, Bing or any other search engine. Our technical support department uses various methods for keyword selection, directory placement, ranking reports and other research that goes into optimizing your business listing which may vary depending on the client’s business location; whether it be the city, state, province, country or any other location.
• Local Rank Upfollows the guidelines of each search engine that we utilize in the optimization process and adheres strictly to the terms and conditions of these services.
• Local Rank Upmaintains local business listings monthly to ensure accurate information is submitted across the internet through the use of several directories and websites.
• The technical support team makes efforts to ensure that the services offered provideclients with the best results possible.
• Local Rank Up worked to provide Google Local placement,state-wide, national coverage we do not guarantee first page placement .
We will start working on ranking your site after payment is made. We do not guarantee first page placement for any of your keywords. We will do our best to rank you for keywords that will help you get business. The average time is between 2 to 4 months for local keywords and 3 to 6 months for national keywords global keywords can take up to 1 year depending on the competition.
III. Client Communication
• Local Rank Up requires client communication from time-to-time in order to verify business information, keep up-to-date with search engine requirements, process cancellations, etc.
• Clients are aware that their assistance is needed during initial account set up, as well as throughout the business agreement and must notify a representative of Local Rank Upimmediately upon receiving any type of voice verification call, post card, etc.
• Clients will be informed of the different PIN methods required of Google to maintain proper status according to the changes in their algorithims. (Methods include but are not limited to: phone calls and post cards).
• Client has 3 days to cancel and receive 100% of there money back.
• Local Rank Up does not hold clients in any type of contract upon signing up for services.
• Clients agree to inform Local Rank Up seven days prior to their next due billing in the event that the client wishes to terminate the business agreement.
• Clients must submit a written document (via email to email@example.com) stating that they no longer wish to proceed with their internet marketing campaign in order for a cancellation to be successfully processed.
• Cancellations will NOT be processed unless Local Rank Up written consent to discontinue the business relationship – Phone calls will NOT be accepted as a form of cancellation.
• If services are not cancelled at least 7 days prior to the monthly renewal date, the client understands that they will NOT be refunded any money for the next month of service.
• Upon cancellation, the client understands that they are not entitled to a refund of any payments that have already been made to Local Rank Up as work has been provided to the client each month leading to the date of cancellation.
• Local Rank Up cannot and does not guarantee and Return of Investment to any client.
• Local Rank Up services can be purchased in monthly terms.
• Charges will appear on the clients statement as: Local Rank Up
• In month-to-month terms, Local Rank Up will auto-renew on a monthly basis until client cancels the business agreement. This billing date typically occurs on the same day of each month as the first day of signing up.
• Clients are aware that work will begin on their account and they will be billed on the day that they sign up with Local Rank Up and proceed through the account set up process.
• The account holder is the only person that is authorized to make any changes to the billing of any account.
• Any changes that are to be made to the billing portion of the business agreement must be communicated with the Local Rank Up billing department and can be via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Local Rank Up does not contact clients for billing information unless a payment is declined, in which case a member of our billing department may call in an attempt to obtain up-to-date information.
• Late payments are subject to a 15% late fee and work will continue to be done on the account for 90 days past an initial missed payment.
• Local Rank Up will attempt to correspond with clients in order to assist in keeping accounts current so as to avoid any extra fees.
• Local Rank Up is not liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements or any other loss resulting in the use or inability to use Local Rank Up . The maximum liability is limited to the amount that has been forfeited for the services that have been provided.
• The client understands and agrees to adhere to the governing laws by the State of California upon purchasing Local Rank Up’s services. The client also agrees to act in accordance with the jurisdiction of the State of California, County of Orange, with issues of any such matter relating to the purchase of the services provided by Local Rank Up.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be ultimately resolved through arbitration that is administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial.
• Arbitration Rules. Judgment upon the reward rendered by the arbitrators is able to be submitted in any court which has jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the County of Orange in the State of California in accordance with the United States Arbitration Act. There shall be three arbitrators, named in accordance with such rules. Lastly, the client is aware that Internet Local Listings may change these Terms & Conditions without official notice at its’ discretion.